Hollywood is rewriting history –
Hollywood history’ is all the rage these days, but it comes at a huge cost
One of the most pervasive trends in 21st century western culture has become somewhat of an obsession in America. It’s called “Hollywood history”, where the corporate studio machines in Los Angeles spend hundreds of millions of dollars in order to craft and precisely tailor historical events to suit the prevailing political paradigm.
‘Hollywood history’ is very much in fashion these days. From Linclon to Libya, and from Blackhawk Down to The Iron Lady, they constitute a significant portion of today’s major releases. There’s only one problem however, with tailoring a story to fit neatly into a prevailing political paradigm… and over the last 100 years, the Germans and the Soviets did this too – with devastating effect, but back then we just called it propaganda.
Speaking to seminarians in Rome, Pope Benedict XVI blasted “the power of Evil in finance and in the media, two major powers which in themselves are good, but can be so abused as to become often the contrary of the real intentions.” Pope Benedict XVI Condemns Socialist’s Reality Replacement
- Should Angelina Jolie be Arrested?
- The Rise of Fakectivism in American Media!
- Kony: Angelina Jolie calls for Ugandan warlord’s arrest trying to create the surreptitious false flag for U.N. to pillage with Agenda 21
- How To Recognize When You Are LIED To By The Media Prostitutes: Weapons Of Mass Distraction!
- Sochi, Olympics: Russians Hit Back At The Rothschild Western Media, “Please Don’t Flush The Toilet Paper Down The Toilet”!
View original post 4,632 more words