The very first falsification of history took place in former Yugoslavia, when the West desperately needed to gain support for their ‘guys’, , who’s history consisted only from data related to serving different Powers. The West both loves and needs those obeyable, who are the best warriors ’not for their bravery, but for their sadism’ .
One of the first things the West needed to do was to make connection between NAZISM, Reich, and Serbia, which was impossible to do, for all the Serbian lands are full of Serbs killed by Germans ( ‘for single dead German, 100 Serbs to be shot’ policy), and more by Croats and Bosnian Muslim (over a million during the WWII only), by the Albanians (over 300.000. in WWII), and approx. 50.000 by Bulgaria during Balkan, 1st and the Second WW).
So it was Serbia who never kneeled to any power (therefore not to NWO, NATO, USA either ), and that’s the main difference between them and their neighboring states, who were eager to express their devotion to every single mass murderer on the horizon if they would have been given the right to kill, rob, rape or usurp property of those who are non obeyable (see welcoming Hitler in Slovenia, Maribor http://youtu.be/rYQU59-1y_A) by renaming invader a liberator and throwing mountains of roses on his way
(see Hitler in Zageb http://youtu.be/Tvw9nxukKos )
and Bosnian Muslims http://youtu.be/4HHOFqh3OTM,as well as the Albanians http://youtu.be/VX0XZgJi4KU
on the picture: Notorious Bosnian Handjar SS division, responsible for murdering hundreds of thousands of Serbs in Kozara and potkozarje, Herzegovina and Bosnia. The cap they wore is a typical Turkish fes (militarized version)
Meanwhile Serbia replied to Hitler same as to NATO half a century later: NO! Never! Better to be dead, than to be a slave!
Ruder&Finn had a very difficult task – to do the impossible: to link the Serbs to Nazis, and to provoke a sort of a global odium.
One of the first thing they did was to buy quasi historians and researchers who will write a new falsified history that will attract the most powerful lobby in Congress – Jewish. But with the ‘new’ history where all the facts are twisted, imagined and forged, where the victim becomes a murderer and the torturer is a savior- everything was possible. This is how one PR invented historic ‘study’ looks like:
And it tells the story of Serbs as murderers of Jews, about Jewish community of Serbia and their non recognized civil rights, and similar) When one takes a look at the cover photo it’s simply clear what kind of feeling Ruder Finn wanted (and succeeded) to provoke: There is a human with the star of Bethlehem, obviously Jewish trying to protect himself from the Serbian insignia, and Cyrillic text that says something about Anti Masons exhibition, and the price. Simple psycho suggestion: Jews endangered by the Serbs. Therefore, the Serbs must be evil. If the Serbs are evil (endangering Jews), than those who are fighting against them must be good. That’s where the brainwashed mass media consumer’s analytic capacity ends. And who cares about thousands of Serbs who were killed by Jewish newly discovered friends, for hiding Jewish children in their homes? Jews, obviously, don’t. I sincerely hope that Serbs will remember that, even though they are famous for their bad historic memory.
- On August 1991, the Croatian government hired the American public relations firm Ruder Finn Global Public Affairs to ”develop and carry out strategies and tactics for communication with members of the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate as well as with officials of the U.S. government including the State Department, the National Security Council and other relevant agencies and departments of the U.S. government as well as with American and international news media”. On 12 November 1991, Ruder Finn’s contract was renewed to include lobbying in relation to diplomatic recognition, sanctions, and embargoes, as well as briefings for officials of the first Bush administration and preparation of special background material, press releases, both reactive and proactive articles and letters to the editors to appear in major newspapers, briefings for journalists, columnists, and commentators. In January and February 1992, Ruder Finn organized trips to Croatia for U.S. Congressmen. The United States recognized Croatia as an independent state on 7 April 1992
- On 23 June 1992, Izetbegovic’s government in Sarajevo in turn signed a contract with Ruder Finn in order to promote a stronger leadership role for the United States in the Balkans. To this end, the agency undertook an impressive array of actions, notably setting up a “Bosnia Crisis Communication Center” in contact with American, British, and French media; media appearance coaching for Bosnian foreign minister Haris Silajdzic; sending press releases to U.S. Congressmen and “Fax Updates” on developments in Bosnia-Herzegovina to over 300 addresses, including the most important world media and parliamentarians; writing 17 letters to be signed by Izetbegovic and Silajdzic and addressed to top world representatives at international conferences; organizing personal contacts between Silajdzic and Al Gore, Margaret Thatcher, and other influential personalities, including 17 U.S. Senators; placing articles on in the editorial pages of the New York Times, the Washington Post, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, and so on.
- Eighteen months after taking the Croatian contract, Ruder Finn was able to boast to having “developed a reputation as the international public relations agency with the greatest experience and involvement with the crisis in the Balkans. Our work has helped put Ruder Finn on the map in Washington, DC, and internationally.” The agency claimed to have gained “dozens of close contacts in Congress and among the news media”.
- In October 1992, Ruder Finn took up the job of public relations for the ethnic Albanian separatists in the Serbian province of Kosovo.
- In April 1993, French television journalist Jacques Merlino visited the Washington headquarters of Ruder Finn Global Public Affairs to interview the man in charge of the Balkan contracts, James Harff. Merlino asked Harff what he considered his proudest achievement in this operation. The answer: “Having succeeded in putting Jewish opinion on our side.” The image of both Croats and Bosnian Muslims risked being tarnished by their involvement in the persecution of Jews during World War II. “Our challenge was to turn that around”, Harff told Merlino, and this had been done thanks to the “camps” story.
In the first days of August 1992, the Long Island newspaper Newsday published reports from its Bonn correspondent Roy Gutman, based on interviews in Zagreb, telling of horrendous conditions in Serb-run internment camps in Bosnia. Seeing the potential impact of comparison with Nazi “death camps”, Ruder Finn immediately contacted three major Jewish organizations, the B’nai B’rith Anti-Defamation League, the American Jewish Committee, and the American Jewish Congress, suggesting they publicly protest. They did. This launched the demonization of Serbs as the new Nazis. In 1993, Ruder Finn was awarded the Silver Medal of the Public Relations Society of America in the category “crisis communication“.